Sunday, October 21, 2007

Escucha Familia!

Well well. The technical reason why Nicolas and I stayed in Santiago for so long was that he needed to renew his German Passport. The idiot... i mean Nicolai decided the best day to check when his German passport expired was the day before he flew to Santiago... nice dude! Well in Chile he realized that both for Bolivia and Brasil he needed to get a visa. But for Germans a visa was not required. Anyway we had to stay another week in Santiago after La Serena and get that done.

And so we did. And so my birthday came up, and so did my grandfather's 90th birthday celebration, and so did all my brothers and parents come together. My sister Carolina flew in with Mateo my nephew, my brother Gonzalo, and the dear Diannita. Never have I ever celebrated my birthday in Chile and evenmore never have I ever celebrated my birthday with my entire familia! We did it in style with a lot of food and a lot of more familia from my dad and my mom's side.

For my grandfather we had an even bigger gathering. His four kids were finally all together again and a lot of their family too. That is all my family, a whole lot of my cousins, all of my mom's brothers and sister, and extended family, dogs, nannies, etc, etc. We all enjoyed the party very much and it was absolutely fabulous to see everyone in such high spirits even for a brief moments. The part that complimented our trip with the Nickster was that we were able to see all of them and receive all their support as we were embarking on our trip beginnning with Lima in Peru. Gracias mi Familia Querida.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hola Ricardo! soy yo, Pato. gracias por la foto, está bkn! veo que el viaje va de lo más bien. entre Perú, Bolivia y Brazil. uff! nice trip!

...y has tenido más borracheras??? jajajaja! yo la última la pasé en Pisco Elqui. veo que anduviste por ahí también. lindo lugar, verdad? yo cada vez que puedo me arranco para allá. de haber sabido te hubiera acompañado y te hubiera presentado a los seres más jugosos del pueblo. puros pasteles. lo hubieramos pasado bien. ja!

oye. este es mi flog por si quieres dejar tus saludos. casoi o hay fotos mías, pero bueno, escribo algunas huevadas... ja!

http://www.fotolog.com/tadriowerberman

un abrazo!
Pato

ps. por si acaso este blog es de mi amigo Andrés que andaba ese día tb. te acuerdas? estaba más borracho que nosotros. jajaja!

Fonda!

Fonda!
Fonda con puesta de Sol (Fonda with sunset)

Punta de Lobos

Punta de Lobos
Sunshine Shell

Punta de Lobos Album

Punta de Lobos Album
"Sombra Azul"

Pinche Playa

Pinche Playa
right NEAR the beach BOYO

Pichilemu

Pichilemu
ASADO

Ricardo and Nicardo

Ricardo and Nicardo
Playin with the new camera

Nick`s family

Nick`s family
Pops and Adam

More Family

More Family
Mum and Tanya

Nick at the Fonda in U. of Santiago

Nick at the Fonda in U. of Santiago
Que?

Fonda Fonda!

Fonda Fonda!
Isabel Y Ri

Singing Violetta Parra

Singing Violetta Parra
Isabel and Friend

Best dog in the world

Best dog in the world
Osso (bear) dog

Reunion!

Reunion!
Joe, Nick, and Beka